Join Maryland state-certified teacher and curriculum developer Kate Thomas on Tuesdays at 3:30pm Eastern to continue exploring the fundamental concepts of Algebra. This intro-level class will provide students with an overview of six key topics in Algebra.
- Analyzing pairs of linear equations
- Solving a system of linear equations
- Graphing and interpreting quadratic equations
- Finding the zeros of polynomial equations
- Solving systems of equations in two variables
- Synthesizing skills to solve real-world problems
All classes will be recorded for optional asynchronous viewing if live participation is not possible for a particular student.
More of an Introduction to Algebra
Course refunds will be given in full up to one week before the course begins. Refunds will be given at 50% during the week leading up to a course start date. After a course begins, no refunds will be given. By purchasing this course, you agree to our refund policy.