Join Maryland state-certified teacher and curriculum developer Kate Thomas on Tuesdays at 3:30pm Eastern to explore the fundamental concepts of Geometry. This intro-level class will provide students with an over of six key topics in Geometry.
- Definitions and Classifications
- Geometric Construction using a variety of methods / tools / tech
- How Much Paint? Formulas for Perimeter and Area of 2-dimensional shapes
- How Many Bricks? Formulas for Volume of 3-dimensional Shapes
- Battleship for Experts: Working with the Coordinate Plane
- What's Your Sine? Introduction to Trigonometry and the Pythagorean Theorem
Course refunds will be given in full up to one week before the course begins. Refunds will be given at 50% during the week leading up to a course start date. After a course begins, no refunds will be given. By purchasing this course, you agree to our refund policy.